DAY ONE – GENERAL SESSION
Registration begins at 8 AM. Workshop starts at 8:30 AM and concludes around 4:45 PM.
During the all-day interactive general session, you will have a greater opportunity to connect with peers and ask questions related to your industry. The general session will consist of the following five popular topics:
- – Date of First Delinquency / Payment Status / Payment History Profile
- – Transfer or Sold Accounts
- – Introduction to Bankruptcy
- – Accounts included in Bankruptcy ~ Chapter 7
- – Accounts included in Bankruptcy ~ Chapter 13
Please note: Attendees will be seated with their industry peers. When registering, please be sure to indicate your specific industry category as this will determine your seating placement and influence your overall workshop experience.
DAY TWO – BREAKOUT SESSIONS
Breakout sessions begin at 8:30 AM and conclude around 4 PM.
Please note: All attendees will be signed up automatically for the featured afternoon session, ‘Reporting Highlights and Q&A‘, which will cover 2019 CRRG® Revisions and more!
Throughout the day you will attend your choice of 4 breakout sessions selected from the following list of hot topics (you select your sessions during registration for the workshop)::
- – Logical Data Field Relationships
- – Compliance Condition Codes
- – Charge-off
- – Repossession and Voluntary Surrender
- – Mortgage Reporting FAQs
- – Closed/ Settled/ Paid Accounts
* This workshop does NOT cover:
- – Use or operations of e-OSCAR®
- – Consumer Reporting Agencies’ processing and display of data on consumer reports