The Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA) 2021 Virtual Annual Law & Industry Conference will be held on July 12, 13 & 14, 2021. The event will kick-off with an opening reception on July 12th, followed by two half-day afternoon sessions on July 13 & 14th. The CDIA Law & Industry Conference will gather leading legal experts, influential thought leaders, and officials from the consumer reporting industry, CDIA members and a broad mix of financial services institutions, to discuss today’s most important and timely topics in the credit reporting industry.
As we enter our fourth year, this virtual event is more essential than ever before for anyone involved in consumer reporting. During such unprecedented times, we continue to bring the most current and important topics impacting the credit reporting industry to the forefront of our conversations. This summer, come hear from leading experts about the future of credit reporting and what it means for you.
- PRIVACY: Is Virginia the new California & will Congress finally weigh in?
- YEAR IN REVIEW: Reporting on Accommodations under the CARES ACT
- LITIGATION TRENDS: What will we see in 2021?
- SERVING THE UNDERSERVED: An Innovative Industry Focuses on Financial Inclusion
- LUNCH & LEARN SESSION: Trends in Disputes & Accurate Reporting
- ASSESSING THE NEW REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT: A Conversation with Andrew Smith
In addition to these important topics, there will be numerous networking opportunities for you to meet and learn from your colleagues and engage in fun social events from your own home! Register early to ensure you receive fun giveaways while they last!