President Barack Obama announced that he would nominate Victoria Lipnic to serve another term on the EEOC. Lipnic, who received a recess appointment from President Obama in March 2010 and was confirmed by the Senate in December of that year, has been tapped for a second five-year term that would end in July 2020.
Below is a listing of the EEOC commissioners and their terms:
- Chair Jenny Yang (D) (July 1, 2017)
- Victoria Lipnic (R) (July 1, 2015)
- Constance Barker (R) (July 1, 2016)
- Chai Feldblum (D) (July 1, 2018)
- Charlotte Burrows (July 1, 2019)