Andrew Smith, Partner at Covington & Burling LLP, and former Director of the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection, will bring his extensive professional experience working with the incoming leadership at the CFPB and FTC to this CDIA Law & industry Conference session “Andrew Smith on Developments in Credit Reporting, Data Accuracy, Big Data.”
Mr. Smith will share an inside look at the most pressing issues facing the industry including priorities for policymaking and enforcement in the consumer reporting ecosystem. This session includes a live Q&A session moderated by Francis Creighton, President & CEO at CDIA.
• FTC and CFPB focus on technology platforms and Big Data
• Artificial Intelligence and unintentional discrimination
• The importance of nontraditional data and outlook for the 1033 Rule
• Potential privacy and cybersecurity rulemaking at the FTC
• Lessons learned from recent FCRA enforcement and policymaking, and new directions in liability and relief
• The emphasis on credit reporting, credit bureaus and data accuracy at the FTC and CFPB
Register today to secure your spot!