Join CDIA & the Metro 2® Task Force for our own virtual Octoberfest! CDIA is happy to announce the October Virtual Advanced Metro 2® Workshop’s Closing Reception will include a Craft Beer Tasting on Oct. 21, following the general sessions. At this engaging networking event, attendees can network with peers while a professional cicerones will walk you through the joy of hops, barley and more! Attendees who register for the Closing Reception will receive a craft beer tasting kit to join the virtual tasting.
All registrants are invited, but seating is limited. Register by October 4, 2021 to reserve your spot for this engaging networking opportunity and toast with your colleagues!
The 2021 Virtual Advanced Metro 2® Workshop will be held over three half-days from 12:00 – 4:30 pm ET each day. Throughout this live interactive webinar series, the Metro 2® Task Force, comprised of representatives from Equifax, Experian, Innovis and TransUnion, will guide you through key Metro 2® reporting requirements and give opportunities to ask questions and interact with industry peers, through engaging sessions, breakout groups, and more!
Session Topics Include:
- Reporting Highlights, including Breakout Groups by Industry
- Date of First Delinquency/ Payment Status/ Payment History Profile
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7 & Chapter 13
- Transferred Accounts & Sold Accounts
- Forbearance and Deferment Reporting Best Practices
- Compliance Condition Codes
- Repossession & Voluntary Surrender
- Mortgage Reporting FAQs