Can you answer these Metro 2 reporting questions?
- If an account has been charged off prior to repossession, when should the charge off status be reported to the bureaus?
- Compliance Condition Code XB is reported for a direct dispute; when the dispute investigation is completed, what should you report?
- What does the K2 Segment report?
- Does Voluntary Surrender Account Status ‘95’ require a Payment Rating?
- Special Comment Codes are used in conjunction with which Account Status and Payment Rating fields?
These are just a few of the things you will learn at the 2021 Advanced Metro 2® Format Workshop. Join CDIA and the Metro 2® Task Force, comprised of representatives from Equifax, Experian, Innovis and TransUnion, as they guide you through key Metro 2® reporting requirements, and provide opportunities to ask questions and interact with industry peers, through engaging sessions, breakout groups, and more! Seating is Limited.