Only one more week left to register! The CDIA Virtual Law & Industry Conference is an essential event for anyone involved in consumer reporting. During such unprecedented times, we continue to bring the most current and important topics impacting the credit reporting industry. Come hear from leading legal experts, regulators, influential thought leaders and officials from the consumer reporting industry, CDIA members, as well as a broad mix of financial services institutions as they discuss topics which have the biggest impacts on our industry, including the effects of COVID-19 throughout our industry, identity theft and disputes, the new state and federal legislation impacting privacy and data, current litigation and enforcement trends, and much more!
Register today to join us for important discussion topics including:
- Keynote Speech with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Tom Pahl
- Keynote Speech with Federal Trade Commission Director Andrew Smith
- COVID-19: Implications for the Consumer Reporting Industry
- Privacy: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
- Identity Theft: Disputes, Tradeline Blocks & the Impact of COVID-19
- Getting it Right: Data Quality to Better Serve Consumers in a COVID-19 World- A TriBureau Panel
- Data Evolution: The Present and Future Use of Data and it’s Policy and Legal Implications
- The Changing Dynamics in Litigation & Enforcement
- Policy in Transition: A Survey of Consumer Reporting Legislation and Rulemaking
To see the full agenda including additional networking and social events, please visit the CDIA Law & Industry Conference event page.