Operation HOPE (1)
|Topics and Issues||
Alternative Data (10)
Credit scores (9)
In January 2021, The Hill hosted a discussion, Modern Credit Systems, Alternative Data & the American Dream, The program had seven speakers:
- Rep. Joyce Beatty (D-OH), Member, Financial Services Committee; Chair, Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion
- John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Operation HOPE, Inc.
- Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC), Ranking Member, Financial Services Committee
- Michael Neal, Senior Research Associate, Urban Institute
- Suze Orman, Personal Finance Expert
- Jeff Tucker, Senior Economist, Zillow
- Chi Chi Wu, Staff Attorney, National Consumer Law Center
The program had two people to offer a sponsor perspective: Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, Personal Finance Expert; and Will Lansing, Chief Executive Officer, FICO. The program was moderated by Steve Clemons, Editor-at-Large, The Hill.
An unofficial, auto-generated transcript is available.