CDIA is happy to announce an exciting networking opportunity available to registrants of the 2021 Virtual Advanced Metro 2® Workshop, held on Sept 14-16, 2021 . The Closing Reception & Wine Tasting will be held on Sept. 16, following the general sessions. At this engaging networking event, attendees can network with peers while learning about and tasting wine right from the comfort of your own home! Giveaways include 2 complimentary bottles of wine.
All registrants are invited, but seating is limited. Register by August 23rd to reserve your spot for this engaging networking opportunity and toast with your colleagues!
The 2021 Virtual Advanced Metro 2® Workshop will be held over three half-days from 12:30 – 4:30 pm ET each day. Throughout this live interactive webinar series, the Metro 2® Task Force, comprised of representatives from Equifax, Experian, Innovis and TransUnion, will guide you through key Metro 2® reporting requirements and give opportunities to ask questions and interact with industry peers, through engaging sessions, breakout groups, and more!
Session Topics Include:
- Reporting Highlights, including Breakout Groups by Industry
- Date of First Delinquency/ Payment Status/ Payment History Profile
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7 & Chapter 13
- Transferred Accounts & Sold Accounts
- Forbearance and Deferment Reporting Best Practices
- Compliance Condition Codes
- Repossession & Voluntary Surrender
- Mortgage Reporting FAQs