Welcome! This page provides you with an overview of the the new CDIA website. Explore the menu and topics below to learn more about these upgrades.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What’s new at the CDIA website?
Some of the new features on the CDIA website include:
- Personalized individual My Account Dashboard
- Access to Invoice and Order History
- A new CDIA Course Catalog and e-Store
- Additionally, training administrators can now utilize the CDIA Learning Management System (LMS) to manage and assign individual seats within their course purchases.
2. I’m new to CDIA. How do I create My CDIA Account?
Click here to create your login credential.
3. I have an existing CDIA user account. How do I access My Account login credential?
To access your CDIA account, you will need to create a new login credential. To get started, please follow these easy steps below:
- Click here to get to the CDIA Account Login page
- Follow the instructions noted in the gray box: “Existing Users are required to set up a new login credential; please click here to get started.”
- Enter the email address associated with your CDIA Account and click ‘Submit’.
- An email will be sent to you with your new username and a prompt to update your password.
- Log in using your new CDIA Account username and password.
- Save this information for your records.
4. Will I lose any of my current assigned courses?
Participants in CDIA’s training programs enrolled prior to July 27, 2016, are still able to complete current assigned courses using the original learning management system (LMS) and original course login credentials.
5. How do I download the Metro 2® Format?
- Log into the CDIA website (see questions 2 and 3 above for more information on how to log in).
- Click on Metro 2® Access on the My Account dashboard page.
1. If CDIA recognizes your login as a Metro 2® approved user you will be brought to the Metro 2® Access Agreement. Review the agreement and select “I Accept”. You will be given immediate access to the Metro 2 ® Format documents. In the future you may return to the Metro 2® documents by logging into the website and clicking on Metro 2® Access on the My Account dashboard page.
2. If CDIA does not recognize your login as being a Metro 2® approved user you will be brought to the No Access page.
- Review the Metro 2® Access Policy and select Continue
- Follow the instructions on how to download the Metro 2® Format by calling one of the listed Consumer Reporting Agencies. They will provide you with a one-time username and password.
- Enter the one-time username and password to log in.
- Carefully read and accept the Metro 2® Access Agreement for immediate access to the Metro 2® Format documents.
- In the future you may return to the Metro 2® documents by logging into the website and clicking on Metro 2® Access on the My Account dashboard page.