Metro 2® Webinars On-Demand
The Metro 2® Beginner
New to the Metro 2® Reporting? The following webinars, course, and events are best for those new to Metro 2® reporting looking to gain a strong foundation on the standard use of the Metro 2® Format with thorough training:
- RETIREMENT OF ACCOUNT STATUS 05 (TRANSFERRED)
- ACCOUNTS INCLUDED IN BANKRUPTCY CHAPTER 7
- ACCOUNTS INCLUDED IN BANKRUPTCY CHAPTER 13
- CREDIT REPORTING FOR CONSUMERS AFFECTED BY NATURAL & DECLARED DISASTERS
- CONSUMER CREDIT REPORTING: COMPLIANCE GUIDELINES
- GUIDELINES FOR DEBT BUYERS & THIRD-PARTY COLLECTION AGENCIES
The Metro 2® Advanced Learner
The Metro 2® Advanced Learner trainings are best for individuals who are familiar with the individual fields in the Metro 2®, but wish to continue learning & stay current with industry guidelines:
Metro 2® Access Policy:
Access to any Metro 2® program or product is limited to employees of (a) companies that furnish data to consumer reporting agencies in the Metro 2® Format, (b) data processors that furnish data to consumer reporting agencies in the Metro 2® Format, (c) software vendors that provide Metro 2® Format software, (d) consumer reporting agencies that accept or transmit data in the Metro 2® format, or (e) an entity sponsoring the program or product.
Disclaimer: The sponsor of any Metro 2® Format product or program reserves the right to deny attendance to anyone who does not meet the Metro 2® Access Policy.