We are in the process of finalizing details for our 2019 Metro 2® workshops. Please see below for information on upcoming dates and locations. Further information on registration opening dates will be posted on the CDIA Education Services website in the coming weeks.
Metro 2® Workshops
FUNDAMENTALS METRO 2® FORMAT WORKSHOP
June 18 & 19, 2019 – Baltimore, MD
This workshop is designed to provide strong fundamentals on the Metro 2® Format and industry standard reporting guidelines. Attendees can then use this foundation to continue building on their knowledge.
The pace of this workshop will be slower to ensure attendees understand the information being covered.
HELPFUL TIPS BEFORE REGISTERING
Please note: You must have a CDIA Online Account to register for a workshop. If you are a first-time user of the CDIA website, you will need to create an account. This process is free and takes less than two minutes. If you have a CDIA Online Account but forgot your login credentials, please click here to reset your password.
- You must first log in to your CDIA Online Account to register for your workshop.
- Each attendee must register individually (there is no option to register multiple individuals)
- Attendees will be seated with industry peers. When registering, please indicate your specific industry category as this determines your seating placement and influences your overall workshop experience.
- Enter your email address when prompted during registration to ensure you receive any follow-up information regarding the workshop and also access to the Metro 2® e-Learning course.
- Payment by credit card is due at time of registration
2019 METRO 2® FORMAT WORKSHOPS
Nov. 20 & 21 – Clearwater, FL
[For all Advanced Workshops listed below, registration will open June 25 @ Noon ET]
Sept. 11 & 12 – Tempe, AZ
Oct. 23 & 24 – Las Vegas, NV
Nov. 13 & 14 – Clearwater, FL