Harry Truman said that if you want a friend in Washington, you should get a dog. The good news for CDIA members and their customers is that CDIA is a friend who helps members navigate the political terrain in Washington and in the 50 state capitals.
The 2018 mid-term elections could bring vast change, ushering in a new political landscape that could greatly influence the consumer reporting industry. This year there are elections at the federal, state, and local level, including:
- All 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives
- One-third of all U.S. senators
- 6,073 state legislative seats (82%) in 87 chambers across the 46 states holding legislative elections
- Thirty-six state governors and three U.S. territory governors
- 30 State Attorney Generals
Join Francis Creighton, President & CEO of the Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA), and Eric J. Ellman, CDIA Senior Vice President of Public Policy & Legal Affairs, for a discussion and analysis of the mid-term elections and its implications for the consumer reporting industry. This event features a recorded Q&A session as well.