Approved and authorized by Equifax, Experian, Innovis and TransUnion, attendees of this 2-day workshop receive a strong foundation on the Metro 2® Format and industry standard credit reporting guidelines. Participants can then use this foundation to continue building on their knowledge.
The pace of this workshop is designed to ensure attendees comprehend the information being covered.
This workshop is a great fit if any of the following apply to you:
- Introductory to intermediate level of knowledge
- New to Metro 2®(i.e., your company, or you in your current position)
- Some familiarity with Metro 2®, but still learning
- Have a need for details about each data field in Metro 2®
- Some experience reporting in Metro 2®, but need more in-depth knowledge of format, fields and codes
- Working knowledge of Metro 2® and industry-standard reporting guidelines needed for credit reporting job functions
Join Debbie Seneway, a recognized leader in Metro 2® Format reporting, for two days of in-depth training at this Metro 2® Fundamentals Workshop.
PSST!!! The e-OSCAR team will be joining us for a Bonus Session on Thursday, Nov. 21, at 3:15 – 4:15 pm!