Award-winning financial journalist from CNBC.com, Jessica Dickler, will join the CDIA Law & Industry Conference as a featured speaker. Her work has covered national news, the economy, personal finance, and consumer spending with prior experience at media outlets like CNNMoney.com, SmartMoney.com, and WSJ.com.
As a leading personal finance writer and editor, Jessica strengthens consumers’ ability to control their financial futures. She will discuss the current state of the economy and her perspectives on the consumer reporting ecosystem, its challenges and opportunities, and its impact on consumers.
Jessica is scheduled to speak on Tuesday, June 7, at 4:15PM EDT.
The Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA)’s fifth annual Law & Industry Conference will be June 7-8, 2022. This industry wide conference is an essential event to convene, connect and hear from world-class speakers on the most relevant and critical issues facing the industry.
This is the only conference that connects the entire consumer reporting ecosystem!
CDIA is excited to share a wonderful lineup of speakers and agenda topics have been confirmed for the 2022 CDIA Law and Industry Conference. Attendees will gain a lot from this year’s agenda, comprised of insightful, interactive sessions exploring the most pressing topics in the consumer reporting industry:
- WHERE THE ACTION IS: State Leadership on Privacy Law
- A DISPUTES ROADMAP: Navigating Legal and Compliance Issues
- THE METRO 2® TASK FORCE TAKES YOUR QUESTIONS
- ASK ME ANYTHING: Data Accuracy and Exam Readiness
- DRIVING CHANGE: Litigation & Enforcement Developments in the Consumer Reporting Industry
- ASK ME ANYTHING: Boost Disputes Management Efficiency and Compliance
- ARE YOU REALLY YOU? Developments in Identity Verification
For more information on this noteworthy event please visit the CDIA Law & Industry Conference page. You can also contact us at CDIA_Training@cdiaonline.org.
To view CDIA’s attendance policy, please click here