Our coveted Metro 2® Format Fundamentals Webinar Series is now available on-demand! It’s the perfect training for those new to Metro 2® or anyone looking to gain a strong foundation on the standard use of the Metro 2® Format.
Throughout this 3-part webinar series, Debbie Seneway, a recognized leader in Metro 2® Format reporting, guides you through the comprehensive training on each of the Metro 2® fields using newly developed reporting scenarios to reinforce your learning.
Participants will gain a strong foundation on the standard use of the Metro 2® Format with thorough training on each of the Metro 2® fields, including examples of how they are reported in common reporting scenarios. Participants will also learn how to navigate and better utilize the 2022 Credit Reporting Resource Guide® (CRRG®).
Enjoy the ease of learning right from your home or office at your convenience with the on-demand replay package!
Discussion Topics include:
- Metro 2® Format layouts and reporting standards
- All Account Level Fields, including:
- Date of Account Information
- Account Status Code
- Payment History Profile
- Date of First Delinquency
- Compliance Condition Codes
- Special Comment Codes
- Consumer Level Fields, including:
- Identification information
- ECOA Codes
- Additional important topics include:
- Paid/Settled accounts
- Account Number changes
- Industry Standards
- Appendage Segments
Registration Fee: $755 per person
Group Discounts are available for three or more registrations @ $645 per person
The fee includes access to all Fundamentals Webinar Series materials, the e-version* of the 2022 Credit Reporting Resource Guide®, and access to the following CDIA Metro 2® webinars:
- The Credit Reporting Resource Guide® (CRRG®): An Instructional Webinar
- Accounts included in Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Accounts Included in Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Metro 2® Webinar: Transferred/Sold Accounts