Keynote with Andrew Smith, Director of the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection
Andrew Smith, Director of the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection
Andrew Smith, Director of the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection, joined the CDIA Virtual Law and Industry Conference as a featured keynote speaker. Smith addressed the FTC’s privacy priorities in his remarks, including the Commission’s recent update and improvement of its data security orders.
- Always enjoy hearing from Andrew – great update on FTC activities!
- I really appreciated the frankness and honesty of the speaker. This session was very informative and I look forward to when the recording will be available as I’m sure I missed some important points.
- Thank you to Andrew for such a great presentation. Full of timely information and thoughtful commentary.
- Excellent information. Can’t wait to see where the FTC is this time next year with the work on the fraudulent claims of ID Theft
- Specific examples were very helpful in setting context and talking about how we might go in the future
- He did a great job and was encouraging to see what passion he has for getting things “right.” Very busy agency! Thank you!
- Talk about the closer….. DROP THE MIC. Andrew Smith spoke openly and willingly shared details pertinent to the audience.