2023 Metro 2® Format
Nov. 15-16, 2023 Clearwater, FL
Newly Revised! Based on your input, the CDIA Metro 2® Format Task Force has developed a more interactive, industry-focused agenda which includes:
- Highlights/overview of 2023 revisions to the Credit Reporting Resource Guide®
- Multiple opportunities to network with your industry peers
- Opportunities to ask questions directly to the Metro 2® Task Force to best meet your unique industry-specific needs.
- Hands-on sessions on important topics like Bankruptcy reporting for accounts included in Chapter 7 and 13, Compliance Condition Codes, Date of First Delinquency, Payment Status, Payment History Profile, Industry Reporting Highlights and many more!
Seating is limited. This is the only face-to-face Metro 2® training developed and authorized by Equifax, Experian, Innovis and TransUnion.
To learn more about previous Metro 2® Advanced Workshop, please see our 2022 agenda here.
REGISTRATION FEE: $1945 per person
Includes all workshop materials, including an electronic copy of the Credit Reporting Resource Guide®, continental breakfast, lunch and AM & PM refreshments, and networking opportunities. In addition, all attendees will gain access to CDIA’s webinars on the Credit Reporting Resource Guide®: An Instructional Webinar, Accounts included in Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and Accounts Included in Bankruptcy Chapter 13.
Each attendee is responsible for obtaining their own hotel accommodations. As a courtesy, a limited number of rooms are being held at the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach at the group rate of $249 plus $20 resort fee plus tax on a first come first served basis. Upon event checkout, each registrant will receive a link/telephone number to reserve their hotel room at the group rate.
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
100 Coronado Drive
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Registration cancellations received prior to the 30-day period leading up to a workshop will be refunded less an administrative fee of $395. Registration cancellations received within the 30-day period prior to the workshop will not be eligible to receive a refund. If the conference is cancelled, CDIA will refund all money deposited, but is not responsible for additional expenses, such as travel/hotel costs.
This workshop is for individuals who are familiar with the individual fields in Metro 2® but wish to continue your learning & stay current with industry guidelines. For individuals who are new data reporting, it is recommended that individuals attend the Metro 2® Fundamentals Webinar Series prior to the Advanced Workshop to best support the more accelerated paces of the Advanced Workshop.
Metro 2® Access Policy: Access to any Metro 2® program or product is limited to employees of (a) companies that furnish data to consumer reporting agencies in the Metro 2® Format, (b) data processors that furnish data to consumer reporting agencies in the Metro 2® Format, (c) software vendors that provide Metro 2® Format software, or (d) an entity sponsoring the program or product.
Disclaimer: The sponsor of any Metro 2® Format product or program reserves the right to deny attendance to anyone who does not meet the Metro 2® Access Policy.
Please note: If you are a first-time user of the CDIA website you will need to set up an account first before registering for the event. This process is free and takes less than two minutes. If you have a CDIA Online Account but do not remember your login credentials, you can use the password recovery feature to retrieve this information by clicking here.
- You must be logged in to your CDIA account first, before completing the registration process.
- Each attendee must register individually
- Please ensure your email address is used for the registration in order to receive all follow-up information.
- Payment by credit card is due at time of registration (if you need to be invoiced, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org