The 2022 Virtual CDIA Law & Industry Conference
Did you miss the 2022 CDIA Law & Industry Conference? This year’s agenda was packed with some of the most critical topics facing our industry today, including important issues impacting CRAs, data furnishers and users. The event showcased expert speakers throughout our industry on topics such as dispute management, litigation and enforcement, privacy, identity verification, preparing for a CFPB exam, and much more!
With the On-Demand Package, you can access sessions at your leisure right from your CDIA account. Session lengths varies between 50 min – 60 min.
Includes access to 9 sessions and all accompanying handouts. Note some sessions were limited to the live event attendees only.
KEYNOTE & FEATURED SPEAKERS
Ashwin Vasan, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Congresswoman Suzan DelBene
Christopher Crocker, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Jessica Dickler, CNBC.COM
Hayley Arceneaux, Inspiration4
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The most current and pressing topics, including regulation & enforcement, privacy FCRA developments, Metro 2® reporting and e-Oscar® dispute handling, state and federal policy updates, and more!
- Legal experts, influential thought leaders, regulators, and officials from the consumer reporting industry.
- Multiple Networking Opportunities to connect and engage with your peers
- Opportunities to earn CLEs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Any person working in the credit reporting ecosystem will benefit from this program. Examples include company executives, operations officers, financial professionals, corporate counsel, general counsel, compliance & risk officers, government relations professionals, policy directors, and data quality assurance professionals. See Program Access Policy.
CDIA encourages you to share this notice with others in your company who may benefit from attending this Conference.
While CDIA cannot guarantee accreditation for CLE credits, we will provide a certificate of attendance and documentation to assist you in applying for CLE credit in your state of admission. Please contact CDIA with any special requirements your state might have so we can best accommodate you.
Please note: If you are a first-time user of the CDIA website you will need to set up an account first before registering for the Law & Industry Conference. This process is free and takes less than two minutes. If you have a CDIA Online Account but do not remember your login credentials, you can use the password recovery feature to retrieve this information by clicking here.
- You must be logged in to your CDIA account first, before completing the registration process.
- Each attendee must register individually or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates.
- Please ensure your email address is used for the registration in order to receive all follow-up information.
- Payment by credit card is due at time of registration (if you need to be invoiced, please contact email@example.com)