Consumer Reporting in a Changing World
Conference Location: Offices of Covington & Burling LLP – One CityCenter, 850 Tenth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001
The CDIA Law & Industry Conference is an essential event for anyone involved in consumer reporting. Now in our third year, the conference has expanded beyond legal subjects to include a range of topical issues that impact consumer reporting agencies, data furnishers and users. For our 2020 agenda, discussions will explore the future of consumer reporting amid shifts in legislation, innovations in technology and evolving sources of consumer data. We look forward to you joining us!
Early Bird Rate available through May 15 @ $775
Regular Rate @ $845
Group Discount available for three or more registrations @ $695/person
[contact email@example.com to register your group]
June 16 – Opening Reception at Nationals Park
June 17 – All Conference sessions and materials, breakfast, refreshments, lunch and post-event networking reception
As a courtesy for Conference attendees, CDIA has a limited number of rooms being held at the historic Mayflower Hotel, located on Connecticut Ave., NW, in Washington, DC. You will join the likes of presidents and celebrities when staying at this elegant accommodation. Once registered for the Conference, you will receive further information to book your hotel reservation.
Company executives, operations officers, financial professionals, corporate counsel, general counsel, compliance & risk officers, government relations professionals, policy directors, and data quality assurance professionals. CDIA encourages you to share this notice with others in your company who may benefit from attending this Conference.
– Please note: If you are a first-time user of the CDIA website you will need to set up an account first before registering for the Law & Industry Conference. This process is free and takes less than two minutes. If you have a CDIA Online Account but do not remember your login credentials, you can use the password recovery feature to retrieve this information by clicking here.
– You must be logged in to your CDIA account first, before completing the registration process.
– Each attendee must register individually (there is no option to register multiple individuals).
– Please ensure your email address is used for the registration in order to receive all follow-up information.
– Payment by credit card is due at time of registration (if you need to be invoiced, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS