Announcing the Virtual CDIA Law & Industry Conference!
Consumer Reporting in a Changing World
The CDIA Virtual Law & Industry Conference is an essential event for anyone involved in consumer reporting, including the some of the most notable speakers in the industry, groundbreaking sessions, and peer networking opportunities. Now in our third year, the conference has expanded beyond legal subjects to include a range of topical issues that impact consumer reporting agencies, data furnishers and users.
The CDIA Virtual Law & Industry Conference will be held as half day conferences on September 22, 23, & 24, 2020 and will feature 3 sessions and various networking opportunities each day. For our 2020 agenda, discussions will explore the future of consumer reporting amid shifts in legislation, innovations in technology and evolving sources of consumer data. We look forward to you joining us!
Now Offering Multiple Ways to Participate!
Register for the Full Conference:
Registration includes all sessions and networking opportunities
Early Bird Rate available through August 21st @ $595
Regular Rate @ $695
Group Discount available for three or more registrations @ $525/person
(contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your group)
Register for individual sessions of your choice:
Each webinar @ $195
(contact email@example.com to register)
Company executives, operations officers, financial professionals, corporate counsel, general counsel, compliance & risk officers, government relations professionals, policy directors, and data quality assurance professionals. CDIA encourages you to share this notice with others in your company who may benefit from attending this Conference.
– Please note: If you are a first-time user of the CDIA website you will need to set up an account first before registering for the Law & Industry Conference. This process is free and takes less than two minutes. If you have a CDIA Online Account but do not remember your login credentials, you can use the password recovery feature to retrieve this information by clicking here.
– You must be logged in to your CDIA account first, before completing the registration process.
– Each attendee must register individually (there is no option to register multiple individuals).
– Please ensure your email address is used for the registration in order to receive all follow-up information.
– Payment by credit card is due at time of registration (if you need to be invoiced, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS