Join us August 22, 2022 for the highly popular Metro 2® Webinar: Consumer Reporting Compliance Guidelines! Developed by experienced representatives from Equifax, Experian, Innovis, and TransUnion and newly updated to the 2022 Credit Reporting Resource Guide®, this webinar will cover key data fields and codes that are used to meet Metro 2® reporting requirements and includes helpful examples to demonstrate complete and accurate reporting.
The reporting of accurate data is an essential obligation of data furnishers under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The Metro 2® Format is central to ensuring the consistency and precision of the data you report to the consumer reporting agencies.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Data Accuracy and Integrity
- Compliance Condition Codes
- Accounts closed at consumer’s request
- Accounts in dispute
- Date of First Delinquency
- ECOA Codes
Duration: 95 minutes
Cost: $185 per registration
Your registration includes:
- Access to the scheduled webinar and all handout materials for up to 5 persons
- An audio re-play file of the event accessible online for up to one year which can be shared internally with your team
- Free download of the latest version of the 2022 Credit Reporting Resource Guide® (CRRG®)
- Please note all webinars have been previously recorded.
- The webinar is a single sign-on experience.
If you can’t join us for one of the scheduled webinars, you may register for the on-demand replay of this event. The on-demand replay as well as the handout material will be emailed to you approximately 48 hours after the purchase.
To view CDIA’s Metro 2® attendance policy, please click here.
Legal Disclaimer: CDIA’s teleseminars are educational in nature and do not represent legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult an attorney in your jurisdiction.