Registration is now open for the 2023 CDIA Law & Industry Conference to be held Sept. 21-22 at the National Press Club in Washington, DC! The event will kick-off with an opening reception sponsored by Hudson Cook, LLP on Sept. 20, followed by a full day session on Sept 21 and a half day session on Sept 22. For the full agenda please visit the event website.
The 2023 Law & Industry conference is an essential event to convene, connect and hear from legal experts, influential thought leaders, regulators and officials from the consumer reporting industry.
This is the only conference that connects the entire consumer reporting ecosystem!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The most current and pressing topics, including regulation & enforcement, privacy FCRA developments, Metro 2® reporting and e-Oscar® dispute handling, state and federal policy updates, and more!
- Legal experts, influential thought leaders, regulators, and officials from the consumer reporting industry.
- Multiple Networking Opportunities to connect and engage with peers from throughout the industry
- Opportunities to earn CLEs
Registration Fee includes all conference materials, breakfast, lunch and AM & PM refreshments, and networking opportunities.
- Early Bird Registration@ $845 (through Aug. 31, 2023)
- Regular Registration@ $925
- Group Discounts@ $745 per person, when you register 3 or more
- Site License @ $545 per person, when you register 7 or more
Additional event information on keynote speakers and session descriptions will be made available in the coming weeks on the CDIA event website.
Please mark your calendar and we hope you can join us for this must-attend event!
To view CDIA’s attendance policy, please click here.