The Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA) is excited to announce that registration is now open for the 2022 Virtual Law & Industry Conference on June 7 & 8! The event will kick-off with an opening reception on June 6th, followed by two half -day sessions on June 7th and 8th.
CDIA’s 5th annual industry wide conference is an essential event to convene, connect and hear from leading legal experts, influential thought leaders, and officials from the consumer reporting industry on the most relevant and critical issues facing the industry today.
This is the only conference that connects the entire consumer reporting ecosystem! Secure your seat today!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The most current and pressing topics, including regulation & enforcement, privacy FCRA developments, Metro 2® reporting and e-Oscar® dispute handling, state and federal policy updates, and more! See our [agenda]agenda.
- Legal experts, influential thought leaders, regulators, and officials from the consumer reporting industry.
- Multiple Networking Opportunitiesto connect and engage with your peers
- Opportunities to earn CLEs
- Early Bird Registration @ $675 per person (available through May 15, 2022)
- Regular Registration @ $745 per person (after May, 15, 2022)
- Group Discounts @ $495 per person for 3-6 registrations
- Site Licenses @ $325 per person for 7+ registrations
Additional event information on keynote speakers and session descriptions will be made available in the coming weeks on the CDIA event website.