The Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA) 2022 Virtual Annual Law & Industry Conference will be held on June 7-8, 2022 The event will kick-off with an opening reception on June 6, followed by two half-day sessions on June 7-8. CDIA’s fifth annual industry wide conference is an essential event to convene, connect and hear from world-class speakers on the most relevant and critical issues facing the industry. This is the only conference that connects the entire consumer reporting ecosystem!
CDIA is excited to announce our 2022 conference agenda. is now available! This summer, come hear from leading experts about the future of credit reporting and what it means for you. Register today to secure your spot!
- Disputes: Driving the Discussion
- The State of the Consumer Reporting Ecosystem
- Where the Action is: State Leadership on Privacy Law
- The Metro 2® Task Force Takes Your Questions
- Are You Really You? Developments in Identity Verification
- The Gathering Storm: Litigation and Enforcement
In addition to these important topics, there will be numerous networking opportunities for you to meet and learn from your colleagues and engage in fun social events from your own home! Register early to ensure you receive fun giveaways while they last!