Join us September 19, 2022 for the newly updated Metro 2® Webinar: Accounts Included in Bankruptcy Chapter 7 to learn how accounts are reported as they progress through the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process. Updated to reflect the changes to the 2022 Credit Reporting Resource Guide®, this webinar was developed in collaboration with Debbie Seneway, a recognized leader in Metro 2® Format reporting, and the Metro 2® Format Task Force which includes experienced representatives from Equifax, Experian, Innovis, and TransUnion.
The reporting of accurate data is an essential obligation of data furnishers under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Strengthen your knowledge today!
The Metro 2® Webinar: Accounts Included in Bankruptcy Chapter 7 describes detailed reporting guidelines for accounts included in bankruptcy chapter 7 and includes case examples to further learning. The webinar will focus on the following discussion topics as they pertain to accounts included in Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
- Basics of Consumer Information Indicators (CIIs)
- Use of Date of First Delinquency with CIIs
- How to report accounts included in Bankruptcy Chapter 7 when all associated borrowers are filers, as well as accounts that have filers and non-filers.
- Reporting sold and purchased accounts incl. in Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Common Questions submitted by data furnishers
Duration: 90 minutes
Cost: $185 per registration
Your registration includes:
- Access to the scheduled webinar and all handout materials for up to 5 persons from your organization.
- An audio re-play file of the event accessible online for up to one year which can be shared internally with your team
- Free download of the latest version of the 2022 Credit Reporting Resource Guide® (CRRG®)
- Please note all webinars have been previously recorded
- The webinar is a single sign-on experience.
If you can’t join us for one of the scheduled webinars, you may register for the on-demand replay of this event. The on-demand replay as well as the handout material will be emailed to you approximately 48 hours after the purchase.
To view CDIA’s Metro 2® attendance policy, please click here.