With more and more states considering privacy legislation each year, privacy will continue to be the focus for new laws until Congress decides it’s time for federal action. Join top privacy experts, Maneesha Mithal, Partner, Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati, Kim Phan, Partner, Troutman Pepper, and Michael Signorelli, Partner, Venable and Sarah Ohs, Director of Government Relations at CDIA for this CDIA Law & Industry Conference session on the key privacy and data security issues that are likely to dominate the headlines in 2022.
Discussion Topics include:
- A Privacy Federal Update
- CFPB’s 1033 Data Access & UDAAP
- FTC’s evolving priorities
- Updates to the Safeguards Rule
- State Update
- Rulemaking in California, Colorado, Virginia, Utah
- Attorney Generals’ use of consumer protection laws
- Current Trends and what we expect to see
- Data Security & Breach Notifications
- Biometrics and AI
- Genetic Information Privacy
- Dark Patterns
- And much more!
For more information about the 2022 conference agenda, visit our event website. Updated regularly to include new sessions, speakers and networking opportunities as they are announced.