Join us for an in-depth webinar with Chris Willis and Cindy D. Hanson, Partners at Troutman Pepper, LLP, as they dive into the recently released 2023 CFPB Supervisory Highlights report covering key findings across consumer financial products and services, including how consumer reporting companies and data furnishers violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Regulation V by failing to:
- limit furnishing reports to individuals with permissible purposes
- review and update policies and procedures related to accuracy and integrity
- conduct reasonable investigations of direct disputes
- notify consumers that a dispute is frivolous or irrelevant
- inform consumers of information needed to investigate frivolous or irrelevant disputes
This event includes a live Q&A session moderated by Dan Smith, CDIA’s President and CEO.
If your job requires you to handle consumer data covered under the FCRA this is a must attend event for you! Join our experts for their in-depth analysis of the CFPB examiners’ findings and how you can use supervisory reports like these to improve your compliance management framework and avoid future scrutiny.