This year, a record number of states have considered setting or expanding some form of financial literacy education requirements. Seven states now require stand-alone courses as a high school graduation requirement and about 25 mandate some form of related training. What inspired states to act and what kind of impacts can we expect?
In CDIA’s Financial Literacy Roundtable, leading industry voices will convene to discuss the latest legislative developments and research around youth financial literacy education in the U.S. This expert panel will discuss efforts to alleviate knowledge gaps within underserved communities and strategies to close wealth disparities.
- Janet Alvarez, Executive Editor, Wise Bread and Host, The Business Briefing on Sirius XM Radio
- Carmina Lass, Director, Colorado Office of Financial Empowerment, Office of the Attorney General
- Laura Levine, President & CEO, Jump$tart Coalition
- Anne-Lyse Wealth, Personal Finance Writer & Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Francis Creighton, President & CEO, Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA)
Join us for this complimentary webinar on September 12, 2022 @ 12 noon ET. Register today to secure your spot.
If you have any further questions regarding this webinar, please feel free to contact email@example.com.